Designed by music teachers, a true video game to learn to read sheet music in treble clef and bass clef the fun way. No more boring music lessons!
The game is fully customizable : choice of the music notes to play and learn, choice of game duration, choice of the winning score, choice of the number of lives, choice of the game mode (Beginner or Expert), choice of the music or listening for every good note, choice of playing with or without dynamite, etc.
Play and Learn to Read Sheet Music the Fun Way
- no previous knowledge in music theory or solfege requested
- designed by music teachers to be both fun and educative : forget about boring music lessons!
- Pedagogy menu and facultative color music note system to help beginners…
- …or click on a music note to select the ones you want to learn or improve
- if you play a wrong music note, the game can teach you – facultative – the name of the music note
- two game modes: Beginner (easier) or Expert (more fun and very challenging)
G and F clefs, A B C and DO RE MI Musical Notations
You can own this photo!
- Play in Treble (G) Clef used to read sheet music for the piano, guitar, violin, flute, oboe, clarinets, saxophones, horn, trumpet…
- …or play in Bass (F) Clef used to read sheet music for the piano, cello, euphonium, double bass, bass guitar, bassoon, trombone, tuba, timpani…
- For each clef, play in alphabetic music notation – A B C D E F G – or syllabic music notation – DO RE MI FA SOL LA SI – or even in German musical notation – A H C D E F G
A Fully Customizable Game for People of all Ages
- click on the Score to start the game with a customizable bonus (great for very young children)
- set the final score to get a winning game (or no limit)
- click on the stopwatch to set the game duration
- click on the Dynamite Stick to disable it (easier game) or restore it (more fun)
- 3 initial game speeds (Adagio, Moderato, Allegro) and the speed increases with the Score
- play a game with 1, 2 or 3 simultaneous music notes sliding on the musical staff
Hi-Score and More
- choice of several music styles or listening for every music note
- customize the color of the game (several preset colors or your free choice), use Happy Music Note! free pictures or your own images as background and set its transparency from 0% to 100%
- smart Hi-Score taking care about the number of learned music notes and all the game settings
- all settings are saved between two games or when you exit the game
- tutorial, full help and music help
Alone or with Other Happy Note! Resources to Learn to Read Sheet Music
Read Music Notes Sing’n Learn HN
Read Music Notes Sing’n Learn HN offers 64 music reading in treble clef and bass clef, A B C and DO RE MI notation. It uses the same color music notes with a choice of five speeds: Largo, Adatiog, Andante, Moderato, Allegro.
An online version – only one speed – is available online. Use the menu Free Musical Readings or the links below:
Read Music Notes HN
Happy Note! has also a free online application, Read Music Notes HN, working with all devices (smartphone, tablet, computer) and all operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux…):