A free Tetris like game using the height music notes learnt with the free online musical readings “2a” to “8b” in G clef. Music notes are dropping from the treble clef at the top of your screen. Using your keyboard’s left and right arrow keys, your objective is to steer each note so it lands on its name at the bottom of the screen.
But be careful : if a falling music note collides with a dynamite stick, it explodes and you loose 1 Life ! (you can choose to play without dynamite with one click).
Free Tetris HN is customizable and has many options
- Three game speeds: Beginner, Advanced, Expert
- You can play and read treble clef with Syllabic (Do, Re, Mi…) or Alphabetic (A, B, C…) music notes
- Dynamite Sticks can be turned off with one click
- Many backgrounds included + free Happy Note! pictures + your can use your own pictures
- Background image transparency adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Switch color mode
- Sounds effects and music can be turned off
- Hi-Score available for the 10 best players
If you are curious about the Tetris game, you can follow this link.